NIADA is the alliance which facilitates co-operation among voluntary and community sector organisations supporting those affected by alcohol and drug use, and their families.
NIADA was established in 2016.
NIADA’s key purposes are to:
- Provide a cohesive voice for members
- Advocate and influence policy, practice and service delivery
- Campaign for the voluntary and community sector to be involved in the development, design and delivery of drug and alcohol services
- Provide members with direct access to PHA, HSCB and DoH decision making processes
- Provide members with networking, information sharing and publicity opportunities